Monday 19 March 2012

Cameron Diaz Is The New Brand Ambassador For Tag Heuer!

At the global watch event Baselworld 2012 in Switzerland, TAG Heuer selected Hollywood star Cameron Diaz as their new brand ambassador.
“I am thrilled to be here in Switzerland to be a part of the launch of the Link Lady. Throughout my career, I have been very selective about aligning myself with brands. I love the fact that TAG Heuer challenges the rules and thinks outside the box and I’m honored to be associated with such an iconic and forward-thinking brand,” said Cameron.
Steffans could not be more thrilled with Cameron's partnership with TAG Heuer, which will also work on raising awareness for programmes that empower women, including UN Women
“I am deeply appreciative that TAG Heuer shares my desire to support women who are not free to pursue even the most basic goals, simply because of their gender. And announcing our partnership on the eve of International Women’s Day makes it even more significant," said Diaz.
Steffans are very excited by the amazing new TAG Heuer brand ambassador, Cameron Diaz, and we look forward to hearing more on this fascinating partnership.
Check out the TAG Heuer collection at Steffans now!

No comments:

Post a Comment