Thursday 10 May 2012

LUCY JO HUDSON IS WEARING CARAT*



British actress Lucy Jo Hudson was giving style advices at CARAT* Selfridges Manchester Exchange Square and Birmingham boutiques! In her interview with CARAT* she said: "My favourite piece of jewellery would have to be my marquise cut engagement ring... I also have marquise cut diamond stud earrings and pendant from CARAT* that match the stone in my engagement ring and I love that. They all tie in together."
Lucy also gave her styling tip for Red Carpet jewellery: "My top tip for Red Carpet events regarding jewellery is LESS IS MORE. Always go for one key piece of jewellery! I'd wear a statement necklace or I'd go large on the earrings. I think it looks more elegant and classy when you keep it simple. CARAT* does some beautiful statement pieces."
She looks stunning as always and CARAT* jewellery really highlights her beauty.
Visit Steffans now for fantastic CARAT* statement pieces and get the Red Carpet look today!

No comments:

Post a Comment